A selection of articles related to elephant overhunting.
Original articles from our library related to the Elephant Overhunting. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Elephant Overhunting.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Elephant Overhunting is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Elephant Overhunting books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Trade of Elephants and Elephant Products in Myanmar (PDF
- these locations stated that numerous species, including elephants, are becoming scarce as a result of over-hunting. This was also observed in Martin's report.
- nAtionAL And - Assessment of South African Elephant Management
- THIS CHAPTER provides a synopsis of the law relevant to elephant management in South ... Control over hunting and trade in elephants.
- Facts about mastodons - General The Ice Age ended in New York
- Note: Modern elephants have large ears to cool their blood in the warmer climates where they live. Mastodons Overhunting by humans (no direct evidence). 3.
- Elephant Strategy
- Cover page photo: An unusual 'alliance' between a stray elephant and cattle to up a National Elephant Strategy for Ghana for 2011-2020. .. over-hunting .
Suggested News Resources
- Elephant overhunting kills Tropical Forest as well in cascading effect
- We're used to hearing how elephants are driven off by habitat lost, but never the other way around.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hunting Elephant - Elephant Hunting
- Larger, long-lived, slow-breeding animals, like the Elephant, are more susceptible to overhunting than other animals.
- Overhunting Summary | BookRags.com
- There were 4.5 million elephants in 1970, and by 1990, only 610000.
- Prehistoric Humans Wiped Out Elephants | LiveScience
- Apr 18, 2005 One million years ago, elephants and their cousins roamed the five major for their decline are climatic changes and over-hunting by humans.
- Habitat Loss - Elephants
- There are 3 main reasons for the diminishing area available to elephants and other wildlife: 1) Deforestation, 2) Overgrazing and 3) Overhunting.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.