- Elia Kazan Won Academy Awards For Directing Hollywood Masterpieces
- Elia Kazan won Academy Awards for directing “Gentleman's Agreement” in 1947 and “On the Waterfront” in 1954. He was also nominated for “A Streetcar Named Desire” (1951), “East of Eden” (1955) and “America, America” (1963). In 1999 he received an ...
- Marlon Brando and James Dean had 'secret master and slave S&M relationship'
- The two men both studied under acting coach Lee Strasberg, they were both discovered by director Elia Kazan and they were both intense, brooding characters. In some ways Dean was considered the successor to Brando and only got his roles in Rebel ...
- Happy birthday, Mr. Williams
- “The resulting popularization of 'theater-to-film' became a magnet for major directors like Elia Kazan,” Chapman said, “and thrust Williams' stage work into the glamorous arena of Hollywood.
- Kerns: Movies 16 provides selection of more than current Hollywood films
- “On the Waterfront,” 1954, directed by Elia Kazan. 2 and 7 p.m.
Elia Kazan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Elia Kazan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Elia Kazan Topics
Related searchesdie roll
death symbolizes change
musical film history of the musical
a mind forever voyaging feelies
carry on camping classic quotes
dream symbol bad spirits