- BYU-Idaho historian sheds more light on the 1838 attack on Mormon poet Eliza Snow
- photo courtesy The Church of Jesus of Christ of Latter-day Saints Celebrated poet Eliza R. Snow posed for this photo in 1866, two years before her husband, Brigham Young, commissioned her to assist in organizing local branches of the Relief Society in ...
- Finding Eliza review: Discovering the hidden aspects of a 19th-century sensation
- In 1995 academic Kay Schaffer published a feminist critique of the Eliza Fraser phenomenon, and now Aboriginal law professor and writer Larissa Behrendt seeks to give long overdue recognition to the Indigenous people who figured significantly if not ...
- Acclaimed singer-songwriters, Eliza Gilkyson and Mary Gauthier, give Edmonton
- Both are expert tunesmiths who take on weighty subjects and personal stories, and both reside in major music cities – Mary Gauthier in Nashville and Eliza Gilkyson in Austin.
- Eliza McCartney's rapid rise confirms field athletes are top of the Kiwi
- Eliza McCartney bettered her NZ pole vault record, clearing 4.80m at the national championships in Dunedin. OPINION: If you thought shot put star Valerie Adams' was New Zealand's only female track and field gold medal hope in Rio - think again.
- Eliza Snow married to Brigham Young AND Joseph Smith was raped and left infertile
- One of Mormonism's most iconic founding mothers was gang-raped and left infertile, it has been revealed in a shocking historical account. Eliza R. Snow is said to have been sexually assaulted by eight Missourians during 19th Century tensions between ...
Eliza is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eliza books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.