A selection of articles related to elizabethan era.
Original articles from our library related to the Elizabethan Era. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Elizabethan Era.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Elizabethan Era is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Elizabethan Era books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Superstitions of the Elizabethan Era
- Superstitions of the Elizabethan Era. By Richard Foss e do it without thinking.
- Hairstyle and make-up in Shakespearean times and comedies.
- JOBS FOR NOBLES
- occupations of the Elizabethan era. Blacksmiths forged weapons, sharpened weapons, repaired armor.
- Elizabethan Embroidery The Elizabethan age was one of the
- Medieval period, but fortunately for us, we have an abundance of items from the Tudor and Elizabethan times – found in artwork and in surviving garments.
Suggested News Resources
- Object lesson: How the world of decorative art is being revolutionised by 3D
- An enormous Elizabethan-era bed, the latter was designed to attract guests to an inn in the Hertfordshire town of Ware.
- A Weekend of Chivalry and Romance
- The theme for this weekend being "Chivalry and Romance," visitors will be wooed by bawdy rogues and flirtatious wenches, who will transport them to the Elizabethan era.
- Rafe Spall as William Shakespeare in “Anonymous”
- In Roland Emmerich's upcoming Elizabethan-era drama, the love of William Shakespeare is decidedly not in play.
- Variety abounds in fall's movie lineup
- 28 "Anonymous": An Elizabethan-era drama asks the question, who really wrote Shakespeare's plays? With Rhys Ifans, Vanessa Redgrave. Unrated.
Suggested Web Resources
- ELIZABETHAN ERA
- Visit this site dedicated to providing information about the facts, history and people of the Elizabethan Era.Fast and accurate facts about the Elizabethan Era.
- Elizabethan era - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Elizabethan era was a time associated with Queen Elizabeth I's reign (1558– 1603) and is often depicted as the golden age in English history.
- Elizabethan Era England Life,Facts for Kids,Times,Women
- Elizabethan Era England life-Fashion,Crime,Torture,Theater,Arts,Family,Children ,Costumes,Education,Medicine,Superstitions,Laws,Religions.
- Elizabethan Era
- Another Elizabethan sport is hawking. This was a kind of sport only for the rich, because the poor could not afford birds of prey, much less a place to keep them.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Elizabethan Era Topics
Related searchesmichel foucault the late foucault
martin bormann bormanns children
mariah carey albums discography note