Elk Island National Park
A selection of articles related to elk island national park.
Original articles from our library related to the Elk Island National Park. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Elk Island National Park.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Norfolk Island Pine: Correspondences
- Auricaria excelsa Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection, Anti-Hunger...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary N
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Elk Island National Park is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Elk Island National Park books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Plains Bison in Elk Island National Park Whoops! Another accidental
- The story of how the plains bison ended up in Elk Island National Park is an interesting one.
- Elk Island National Park of Canada
- Elk Island National Park of Canada. Science and Technology Parks Canada Agency (Elk Island. National Park), the Royal.
- BRUCELLOSIS IN BISON, ELK AND MOOSE IN ELK ISLAND
- Periodically, in Elk Island National Park, it becomes necessary to reduce animal Elk Island National Park is situated some 20 miles east of Edmonton,. Alberta.
- Welcome to Elk Island National Park of Canada, a beautiful, unique
- Welcome to Elk Island National Park of Canada, a beautiful, unique and historically rich national park.
Suggested News Resources
- Parks move to make nature trails accessible
- Although it's not perfect, another possible outing for those in wheelchairs is Elk Island National Park, 48 kilometres east of Edmonton, on Highway 16.
- Leduc organization lending a helping hand in protecting elk numbers
- At refuges such as Elk Island National Park, elk numbers soar, and the government uses surplus elk from the park to support elk populations elsewhere in Alberta where numbers might not be as stable.
- Alberta updates air monitoring
- For Strathcona County, the nearest AQHI reporting stations are in Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan and the north end of Elk Island National Park, which are close enough to be relevant for all county residents, Ikhalo said.
- A loaf affair of epic proportions
- The tour included a side trip to Jasper, as well as Elk Island National Park. The outdoor farm supper was the second one I had attended this summer that was catered by chef Lebsack.
- Release of bison in Alaska put on hold again
- The Department of Fish and Game imported 53 bison from Elk Island National Park in Alberta, Canada, in June 2007 to complement a herd of 33 wood bison that were already being held at the AWCC.
Suggested Web Resources
- Parks Canada - Elk Island National Park - Visitor Information
- Aug 1, 2011 Visitor Information at Elk Island National Park of Canada.
- Elk Island National Park - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Elk Island National Park (French: parc national Elk Island), is one of 43 national parks and park reserves administered by the Parks Canada Agency.
- Elk Island National Park - Main Page
- A description of the park with QuickTime video and photographs.
- Elk Island National Park, Alberta Canada, Watchable Wildlife
- A complete eco-tour service providing watchable wildlife tours in Elk Island National Park, Edmonton Alberta Canada.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.