- Weekend project: 3D printable Trammel of Archimedes
- Instructables user [mtairymd] has designed a 3D printable Trammel of Archimedes, an ancient mechanism used for tracing out an ellipse. According to its creator, the 3D printed trammel can be built for around $22.
- Everything In-Between: The Story of Ellipse
- Newsquest (London) Ltd, Loudwater Mill, Station Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. HP10 9TY |3105111| Registered in England & Wales. Ipsoregulated.
- Tire troubles prompt RI consumer complaints
- Each date code is printed in an ellipse at the end of a DOT number. For tires manufactured in 2000 and beyond, the date code is made of up four numbers, which represents the week and the year they were made. For example, if the date code is '0501,' the ...
- The Long Search for the Value of Pi
- The number represented by pi (π) is used in calculations whenever something round (or nearly so) is involved, such as for circles, spheres, cylinders, cones and ellipses.
Ellipse is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ellipse books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.