Ellora Caves The Jain Caves
A selection of articles related to ellora caves the jain caves.
Original articles from our library related to the Ellora Caves The Jain Caves. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ellora Caves The Jain Caves.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Ellora Caves The Jain Caves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ellora Caves The Jain Caves books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Buddhism in India
- Ellora Caves, Buddhist, Hindu, Jain. 5th - 11th cent AD. In contradistinction to Ajanta the famous Ellora caves are ornamented with purely sculptural decorations.
- INDIA, SRI LANKA & THE MALDIVES
- Sacred Sculptures of the Ellora Caves. December 1. See the monumental hand- carved caves of Ellora.
- Kerala, Kochi, Ajanta & Ellora Caves & . Caves. Sun.
- Caves and Frescoes of ancient India - MUMBAI / AURANGABAD
- Later proceed for half day visit to Ellora caves.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ellora Caves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The five Jain caves at Ellora belong to the ninth and tenth centuries. They all belong to the Digambara sect.
- File:Ellora-Jain-cave.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cave Temples - Ancient India
- The cave temples of Ellora, located roughly 200 km northeast of Bombay in the Deccan plateau Buddhist, Hindu, and Jain temples were constructed here.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.