A selection of articles related to eloquence.
Original articles from our library related to the Eloquence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eloquence.
- Aspen: Correspondences
- Populus spp. Folk Names: European Aspen Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Powers: Eloquence, Anti-theft...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Irish. A child of the Daghda, a warrior God who is closely connected to knowledge, magick, and eloquence. He is the inventor of Ogham script, the Celtic variety of runes; and note well, he is said to have designed the letters as a way of encoding knowledge---t...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- (cairn) Son of Zeus, and a Deity of many functions and attributes. He is best known as the Messenger and Herald of the Gods, but he is also a fertility God, a Lord of fortune and fate, and a patron of both merchants and thieves. As Herald he combines...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- (Hair) East Slavonic. God of cattle, and one of the eight primary deities. Later he also became known as a God of wealth. He was a patron of the people, as opposed to Perun's association with the Prince and his troops. During the harvest, peasants sacrificed...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Spider: Grandmother of Creation
- At the dawn of summer, in the warmth of springtime, Spider peeks her head out and begins again to spin her tale. Her tale, like her web is spiral, each year bringing greater more elaborate worlds and possibilities into manifestation. Her story, her web is the...
Symbology >> Animals
Eloquence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eloquence books and related discussion.
Related searchesdr no plot summary
dubbing filmmaking other uses
hot chocolate band personnel
district line history
niptuck notable guest appearances