- Would-be thieves tried to take Esso ATM in Elora, say police
- Just half an hour after a bank machine was stolen from an Esso gas station in Elmira early Thursday morning, thieves tried to make off with another ATM from an Esso station in Elora, police say. At 3 a.m.
- Elora almost lost iconic 'Tooth of Time' in early 20th century
- Many Elora residents were awakened by a low rumble and a palpable tremor in the ground early in the morning of March 20, 1903. Many probably dismissed the noise as the ice going out of the river; others shrugged and rolled over and went back to sleep.
- Nestlé test of Elora well gains limited support from critics
- A group of citizens is concerned by a Nestlé Waters Canada plan to pump 1.6 million litres of water daily out of a well in Elora.
- Bissell Park, Elora ON, March 5
- '90s nostalgia overtook Bissell Park as 54-40 stepped on stage.
- Elora citizens not happy about Nestlé's plan to pump
- Concerned citizens in Elora are not happy with Nestlé Canada's plans to pump water from a local well. A group called Wellington Water Watchers, gathered in the village of Elora, about 20 minutes from Guelph, to raise awareness about Nestlés plan.
Elora is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Elora books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesbruce bastion
courtesy title widows