A selection of articles related to elven powers.
Original articles from our library related to the Elven Powers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Elven Powers.
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Elven Powers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Elven Powers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Brief History of Azeroth and the Warcraft Universe
- This cozy existence ended 10,000 years ago when Azshara, the night elf queen, sought to use the well's great power to rid the world of what she considered the lesser races.
- Review: Stranger of Sword City
- The flight could be brought down because someone might have special powers in an alternate fantasy realm. No wonder Japan has a reputation for being weird. ....
- The Witcher 3 Imparts an Important Message About Parenting
- The Wild Hunt wants to use her to move the population of their own dying dimension to another, and the Elven sage that aids her throughout the game is from the same dimension as the Hunt and possibly obsessed with the ancestor from which Ciri's powers ...
- The Shannara Chronicles S1: E09 'Safehold' Review
- As scared as this made me for Catania, this adds an interesting complication to his powers. Bandon is very clearly very powerful. But he isn't just having trouble controlling his abilities, but he has ...
- 'World of Warcraft: Legion' System Requirements
- As doom comes for the Alliance and the Horde, Azeroth's heroes must seek salvation among the ruins of the Broken Isles, doomed center of ancient night elf civilization and birthplace of myths dating back to the world's creation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.