Em is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Em books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Gentle Tutorial of the EM Algorithm and its Application to
- Maximization (EM) algorithm can be used for its solution. We first describe the abstract form of the EM algorithm as it is often given in the literature.
- Implementations of the Monte Carlo EM Algorithm
- The Monte Carlo EM (MCEM) algorithm is a modification of the EM algorithm where Carlo error overwhelms the EM estimate at any given iteration.
Suggested News Resources
- Schtick 'em up!
- Warren Buffett has made a career out of casting himself as a common man -- a folksy octogenarian from Omaha who also is the richest man on earth.
- SURPRISE: Kim Kardashian's <em>People</em> Cover Was A Newsstand Hit
- by Justin Fenner | 12:45 pm, August 27th, 2011 The numbers are in, and the Kim Kardashian wedding edition cover of People has been one of the magazine's best sellers in recent history. Color us shocked and awed!
- Touch 'Em All: Judge rejects Bonds' motion to overturn obstruction of justice
- Today marks the one-year anniversary of the Washington Nationals' announcement that pitching phenom and Touch 'Em All (formerly High&Inside) fave Stephen Strasburg would need a ligament replacement operation requiring 12 to 18 months of rehabilitation.
- Got 'em back in Range
- By John Tomase ARLINGTON, Texas — Maybe it was Adrian Gonzalez homering on three straight pitches. Maybe it was Jarrod Saltalamacchia blasting one out to the opposite field. Maybe it was Andrew Miller throwing up zeros like Sandy Koufax.
Suggested Web Resources
- Em (typography) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An em is a unit of measurement in the field of typography.
- EM - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- EM, Em or em may refer to:  Cities.
- HTML em, strong, dfn, code, samp, kbd, var, cite tag
- EM-1 Effective Microorganisms | Bokashi Composting & Soil
- TeraGanix is the exclusive North American distributor for Dr Higa's Effective Microorganisms EM-1 technology for personal health, gardening & agriculture.
- EM - Emphasis
- A description of HTML 4's EM element for emphasis.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
washington monument interior
thrombin coagulation cascade