Emancipation Of Dissonance
A selection of articles related to emancipation of dissonance.
Original articles from our library related to the Emancipation Of Dissonance. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Emancipation Of Dissonance.
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Transforming World Mind Inertia (GM7)
- Our entire world society is ultimately governed by the components of consciousness, not governments, corporations or institutions. Regardless of the apparent creativity of the architectural sciences, engineering or the ideologies we create, the true...
Mind >> World Mind
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Emancipation Of Dissonance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Emancipation Of Dissonance books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Tonality and the Emancipated Dissonance:
- the expression emancipated dissonance' (Schoenberg, I978: p.
- 1910: The Emancipation of Dissonance. Berkeley: University of California. Press, c1996 1996.
- Arnold Schoenberg and the Ideology of Progress in Twentieth
- "emancipation of the dissonance" in the twentieth.
- Rene T
- "Dissonance Unbound: The Emancipation of 'The Other' in Western Music" GLSG Newsletter of the American Musicological Society, 2001, p. 13.
Suggested News Resources
- Riffing On Schoenberg: Fieldwork's Hypnotic Virtuosity
- by its members in the ACF's intimate auditorium as part of the Forum's centenary celebration of Schoenberg's 1912 Pierrot Lunaire, a composition whose harmonic inconsistency derived from the composer's self-described “emancipation of dissonance.
Suggested Web Resources
- Emancipation of the dissonance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The emancipation of the dissonance was a concept or goal put forth by composer Arnold Schoenberg and others, including his pupil Anton Webern.
- “Emancipation of Dissonance” : Music in the Early Twentieth Century
- “EMANCIPATION OF DISSONANCE”.
- 1910, the emancipation of dissonance - Google Books
- The year 1910 marks an astonishing, and largely unrecognized, juncture in Western history.
- Nonharmonic Tones New Theory
- Schoenberg's "emancipation of dissonance" was put into practice in his atonal music.