Emancipation Of Dissonance
A selection of articles related to emancipation of dissonance.
Original articles from our library related to the Emancipation Of Dissonance. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Emancipation Of Dissonance.
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Transforming World Mind Inertia (GM7)
- Our entire world society is ultimately governed by the components of consciousness, not governments, corporations or institutions. Regardless of the apparent creativity of the architectural sciences, engineering or the ideologies we create, the true...
Mind >> World Mind
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Emancipation Of Dissonance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Emancipation Of Dissonance books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Shaffer: Thelonious Monk needs a statue in Rocky Mount, his hometown by the
- I'm not sure I can go this far, but I've read critics who hear those train cars in Monk's dissonant chords, which can sound to the unsophisticated ear like he struck a wrong note or let his piano go too-long untuned.
- Dett's Bold Music In an Authoritative New Recording
- His essay, “The Emancipation of Negro Music” won him Harvard University's prestigious Bowdoin Prize in 1920. Dett composed his six piano suites over the course of his creative life. The earlier suites depict ...
- Review: David Bowie's 'Blackstar' Is Adventurous To The End
- Middle Eastern dissonance, Krautrock's post-war anxiety, European art song, post-punk dirge and black fusion groove from white jazzbos — they're all here in Bowie's polyglot funk farewell.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Emancipation Of Dissonance Topics
Related searchesdream interpretation rats
newtons method history
worker bee mortuary bees
lal bahadur shastri quotes
merrimac town forest