A selection of articles related to embedded.
Original articles from our library related to the Embedded. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Embedded.
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- The True Nature of Intelligence
- The first step taken by the true intellectual toward personal enlightenment, is to understand that there exists something worthwhile to learn. For them the learning process begins in the study of the opinions of others, an activity they ultimately reject...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Is Subliminal Influence Used in Advertising?
- If we use the term subliminal in the way that it is commonly used, to mean any sort of hidden message, then yes, advertisers do frequently hide their message. This might even be considered a standard advertising practice. Advertising agencies are paid to...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Tarot
- The most fascinating collection of ancient secret lore, compressed into codes and symbols that are embedded into beautiful imagery, is what makes up the tarot. The true origins of the tarot, shrouded in mystery, are yet to be discovered. Occulists have tried...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Embedded is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Embedded books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- For a Vice Chancellor Embedded in Wisconsin Life, a Move South
- For nearly 40 years, Darrell Bazzell has called Madison, Wis., home. That connection weighed heavily on his mind this fall as he contemplated whether to accept a new position as chief financial officer at the University of Texas in Austin.
- NPR Launches New Series: 'Embedded'
- Hosted by Kelly McEvers, Embedded takes a story from the news and goes deep. It's a podcast where listeners go somewhere and learn something. Long-form, sound-rich field reporting from around the country and around the world with a reach and ...
- Embedded Chips and Connected Car News Tips: HARMAN, Magna, Bosch, Toyota
- Automotive and embedded software experts with intimate knowledge of the industry's challenges will discuss how to properly develop and test embedded software at the Embedded Software Integrity for Automotive Summit this May 23-25 in Detroit. Leaders ...
- New Survey Raises Worries About Embedded Systems That Can Kill
- Results collected as part of the Barr Group's annual Embedded Systems Design Survey raise serious worries about the safety of the small computers powering the myriad machines that make up our electronic worlds—from ATMs to thermostats to the systems ...
- Immigrants Qualifying for Executive Actions Deeply 'Embedded' in US
- Amid the political backdrop and the looming Supreme Court hearings on Pres. Barack Obama's immigration executive actions, a new report shows undocumented immigrants who qualify for these programs are deeply "embedded" in the U.S..
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.