- Embedian, Inc. : U-Boot Environment Variables - 3.5-inch Single Board Computers If no "baudrate" variable is defined, the default baudrate of 115200 is used.
- Embed|an, Inc. Embed|an, Inc. - Embedian, Inc.
- www.embedian.com www.
- High Performance & Low Power - Embedian, Inc.
- Digita|Signage - Aut°|D.
- Emdebsys - The easy way to make Embedded Distributions
- It's possible that Embedian simply isn't a popular idea, but I think it ought to be. Debian still makes sense and lots of people use it.
- Actron TFT Product Line
- Embedian featured the ARM/XSCALE based 3.5-inch embedded SBCs in standard programs using Embedian's SBCs and fast time to market. 4.
- Towards better tools for the analysis and quality assurance of FOSS
- Apr 26, 2011 archive, currently done by the embedian sub-project (debian for embedded systems).
- ARM or x86? There's a new Qseven carrier board for either
- The latter idea didn't take off, but MXM was adopted as a module interconnect not only by the Qseven Consortium, but also by Embedian and iWave for their own mutually incompatible modules.
- Embedian, Inc., Trusted Embedded ARM/XSCALE Computers
- Embedian, Inc. - 3.
- ARM9 Based SBC Module : Embedian, Inc., Trusted Embedded
- Embedian, Inc. : ARM9 Based SBC Module - 3.
- ARM9 Based SBCs : Embedian, Inc., Trusted Embedded ARM
- Embedian, Inc. : ARM9 Based SBCs - 3.
- Emdebian -- The Universal Embedded Operating System
- Jun 6, 2011 The Embedded Debian project makes versions of Debian GNU/Linux for small and embedded systems.
- pongamorn (Embedian) on Twitter
- pongamorn (Embedian) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow pongamorn ( Embedian) and get their latest updates.
Embedian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Embedian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.