A selection of articles related to emblem.
Original articles from our library related to the Emblem. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Emblem.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Freya is probably the best-known and best-loved of the goddesses today. Her title simply means "Lady"; her original name is not known. Freya is the "wild woman" among the deities of the North: free with her sexual favours (though furious...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Emblem is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Emblem books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What is the 4-H Name & Emblem? How Do I Get Permission to Use
- The 4-H Name & Emblem is intended to represent the ideals of the program with The official 4-H Emblem is a clover with four leaves and an “H” on each leaf.
- General Guidelines for Emblem and Logo Applications
- The White House // American Recovery and Reinvestment Act // General Guidelines for Emblem and Logo Applications. Page 1.
- Emblem Embroidery
- visit www.vfimagewear.com for Imagine It on-line customization.
- REQUEST FOR USE OF AMERICAN LEGION NAME OR EMBLEM
- REQUEST FOR USE OF AMERICAN LEGION NAME OR EMBLEM ON MERCHANDISE.
Suggested News Resources
- Centre warns states over use of national emblem sans motto
- The ministry of home affairs (MHA) has now issued notices to state governments warning them of strict action if they are found to be using the incomplete version of the national emblem.
- Graves robbed of vases; Hometown man charged
- But on a visit to Mount Emblem Cemetery in July, Snook discovered the vase was missing. Dozens of similar vases from other grave sites also were gone, and flowers were strewn over the ground.
- Sign showing national emblem of Tajikistan erected in Dushanbe
- An official opening of a sign showing the national emblem of Tajikistan took place near the newly built Palace of Nation in downtown Dushanbe yesterday evening, Asia-Plus reported.
- David Climer: Richard Dent serves as emblem of TSU's past glory
- Portions of the Pro Football Hall of Fame induction ceremonies this weekend will morph into an infomercial for historically black college football in general and Tennessee State in particular.
Suggested Web Resources
- Emblem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An emblem is a pictorial image, abstract or representational, that epitomizes a concept — e.g.
- Emblem - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a picture with a motto or set of verses intended as a moral lesson. 2. : an object or the figure of an object symbolizing and suggesting another object or an idea.
- emblem - definition of emblem by the Free Online Dictionary
- An object or a representation that functions as a symbol. See Synonyms at sign. 2 .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
kim beazley career in government
cello pop music
argentine energy crisis 2004 remedies