- Carlsbad: CP Air resumes efforts to launch regional airline
- Once established and certified as a FAR Part 121 carrier, CP Air will integrate the larger, 70-seat EMB-170 into its fleet that is projected to grow to 20 aircraft in three to four years.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira de Aeronautica Downgraded to Neutral at BofA
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira de Aeronautica (NYSE:ERJ) shares were down by 4.6% on Thursday as BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded its rating to neutral from buy. The stock is down 4.
- Tough Times Selling A Turboprop In The U.S. Market
- Within the US, Horizon Air (part of Alaska Airlines (NYSE:ALK)) replaced its Embraer (NYSE: ERJ) E-170 and Bombardier (OTCPK:BMBPY) CRJ-700 with Bombardier Q400 for efficiency and to play on a green theme in the Pacific Northwest. Customers don't ...
- United Airlines flight makes emergency landing in El Dorado
- The Embraer 170, twin engine plane was diverted to South Arkansas Regional Airport in El Dorado. There were 66 passengers on board, with four crew members on the flight. Airport Manager of South Arkansas Regional Airport in El Dorado, Tim Johnson, ...
- Flashback Friday: The Embraer E-Jet Family
- In 1997, Embraer began studies for a 70-seat aircraft. The new aircraft would have the ERJ-170 designation. The original plan was to retain the nose and cockpit of the ERJ-145, while having a new wing and wider fuselage.
Embraer 170 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Embraer 170 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Embraer 170 Topics
Related searchesmau movement an american samoa mau
hinduism and marriage
philippine peso history