- Cry to unravel Emilie Schenkl mystery
- At a press conference in Kolkata on Monday, researchers pointed to discrepancies in the appearance of Emilie Schenkl, the year of marriage to Netaji and how his letter dislosing the marraige and birth of a child reached the Bose family.
- Did Netaji ever marry Emilie Schenkl?
- According to the deponent in the Justice Mukherjee Commission, Jayanta Chowdhury, the declassified files have created confusion over Netaji's marriage with Emilie Schenkl. “In a book written by Sugata Bose, Trinamool Congress MP and the great grand ...
- They Had Their Differences, But Also Much Respect for Each Other
- Under intense pressure Bose stepped down but was left utterly disappointed.
- Key letter to Netaji's wife Emilie missing from declassified files
- The letter was written by Sisir K Bose and addressed to Frau Emilie Schenkl in Vienna. It was posted on June 16, 1953.
- 5 things YOU should know about Austrian wife of Subhas Chandra Bose
- A petite and pretty young woman named Emilie Schenkl arrived to be interviewed for the clerical job. Born on December 26, 1910, to an Austrian Catholic family, she knew English, could take dictation in shorthand and had competent typing skills.
Emilie Schenkl is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Emilie Schenkl books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Emilie Schenkl Topics
monster monsters in literature
christopher commission report
london 2012 olympic bid criticism
ion exchange pump