A selection of articles related to emims.
Original articles from our library related to the Emims. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Emims.
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Then we turned, and took our journey into the wilderness by the way of the Red sea, as the LORD spake unto me: and we compassed mount Seir many days. 2:2 And the LORD spake unto me, saying, 2:3 Ye have compassed this mountain long enough: turn...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations; 14:2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Emims is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Emims books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- FEMA readies emergency system
- Oct 15, 2007 EMIMS is based on SSI's Knowledge Center software.
- Scripture Study on the Nephilim 1. 05303 lypn n@phiyl nef-eel' or
- smote the Rephaims in Ashteroth Karnaim, and the Zuzims in Ham, and the Emims in Shaveh. Kiriathaim,.
- Direct eMIMS link in minfos® software now available
- Nov 18, 2008 minfos® system can now easily access a link to eMIMS or eMIMS for Pharmacy whilst dispensing to patients.
Suggested News Resources
- BEWARE OF THESE ARCHBISHOPS (Part One)
- These giants have collectively been called Rephaims, Zuzims, Emims (Genesis 14: 5), Anakims, Zamzummins and Horims (Numbers 13: 28-33, Deuteronomy 2: 9-12, 20, Joshua 11: 21-22) at various times and locations.
Suggested Web Resources
- Emim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- as "the dreaded ones" (Hertz 1936). "The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakim" (Deuteronomy 2:10-11).
- Emims | Define Emims at Dictionary.com
- Emims definition. terrors, a warlike tribe of giants who were defeated by Chedorlaomer and his allies in the plain of Kiriathaim.
- Emims. Emims. Terrible men.