A selection of articles related to emissary veins.
Original articles from our library related to the Emissary Veins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Emissary Veins.
- Aesculus hippocastanum
- The substances aescine (from the seeds) and aesculine (from the bark) of the Aesculus treat disturbances in the blood circulation. The horse chestnut is a good remedy for persons who tend to haemorrhoids (piles) and varicous veins with a purple color. The...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Projective. Element: Fire. Solid/translucent black to smoky. (Incl. "Navaho/Apache Tears") Objectivity, dis-attachment, grounding. Protection, grounding, divination, peace. Reduces fantasy/escapism. Absorbs and dissolves anger, criticism, fear, etc....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Reiki Attunements
- "You never enjoy the world aright, till the sea itself floweth in your veins, till you are clothed with the heavens and crowned with the stars." Thomas Traherne An attunement is a procedure by which your personal frequency is lifted up and gets...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- That Mysterious Mistletoe
- Hang a bunch of Mistletoe on the ceiling for that’s a permit to kiss the man or woman who stands under it, and next gently seduce your chosen one into the direction of your bunch of strange lightgreen twigs with sticky white berries. They say this will lead...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
Emissary Veins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Emissary Veins books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ramina, Kristofer (Mr.) Emissary veins: Clinical anatomy and
- 60. Ramina, Kristofer (Mr.) Tübingen University.
- NEW CONCEPTS REGARDING and de Vries (1947), The
- veins and a few thick acutely-angled emissary veins branch off towards the episclera.
- The Cranial Cavity
- crista galli anteriorly, and may be connected via an emissary vein through foramen caecum with nasal veins. Its chief tributaries are the superior cerebral veins.
- Cavernous sinus thrombosis: Departmental guidelines
- Pterygoid plexus – via emissary veins passing through foramen ovale, emissary sphenoidal foramen and foramen lacerum.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Emissary veins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The emissary veins are valveless veins which normally drain external veins of the skull into the dural venous sinuses.
- VII. The Veins. 3b. 5. The Sinuses of the Dura Mater. Gray, Henry
- Ophthalmic Veins and Emissary Veins.
- emissary vein - definition of emissary vein in the Medical dictionary
- vein (vān) a vessel in which blood flows toward the heart, in the systemic circulation carrying blood that has given up most of its oxygen.
- Scalp Anatomy
- Jun 27, 2011 However, certain emissary veins traverse this layer, which connects the scalp veins to the diploic veins and intracranial venous sinuses.
- Emissary vein | Define Emissary vein at Dictionary.com
- Emissary vein definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Emissary Veins Topics
Related searchesromanov contemporary romanovs
iloilo people and culture
sorry game rules