A selection of articles related to emissary veins.
Original articles from our library related to the Emissary Veins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Emissary Veins.
- Aesculus hippocastanum
- The substances aescine (from the seeds) and aesculine (from the bark) of the Aesculus treat disturbances in the blood circulation. The horse chestnut is a good remedy for persons who tend to haemorrhoids (piles) and varicous veins with a purple color. The...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- The Emperor
- He sits a King determined Like the rams at his side He is power personified Warrior maximum his heart Power of the Earth blooms from his core Full is the universe in his head Unstoppable his strength to victory This the King in us all. Power of sovereigns in...
Poetry >> Tarot
- Carbo vegetabilis (Charcoal)
- This is charcoal; wood that is only partly burned due to lack of oxygen. When you look at an extinguishing wood-fire you will surely have noticed that on the outside the wood already looks cold while inside it is still glowing. This is exactly the picture of...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Sepia (Squid Ink)
- Sepia is the ink from a squid. The squid usually lives alone, it is an independent individual. In case of fear or danger they surround themselves with a hiding cloud of dark ink. When we project this image on human beings we find that the homoeopathic Sepia...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- Planet: Venus Sign: Taurus and Libra Day: Friday Venus is the goddess of love, beauty, art, balance, harmony and peace. Venus is the planet with the lowest rotation. The character of the planet and goddess Venus is passive, receptive, magnetic, feminine,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Emissary Veins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Emissary Veins books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ramina, Kristofer (Mr.) Emissary veins: Clinical anatomy and
- 60. Ramina, Kristofer (Mr.) Tübingen University.
- NEW CONCEPTS REGARDING and de Vries (1947), The
- veins and a few thick acutely-angled emissary veins branch off towards the episclera.
- The Cranial Cavity
- crista galli anteriorly, and may be connected via an emissary vein through foramen caecum with nasal veins. Its chief tributaries are the superior cerebral veins.
- Cavernous sinus thrombosis: Departmental guidelines
- Pterygoid plexus – via emissary veins passing through foramen ovale, emissary sphenoidal foramen and foramen lacerum.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Emissary veins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The emissary veins are valveless veins which normally drain external veins of the skull into the dural venous sinuses.
- VII. The Veins. 3b. 5. The Sinuses of the Dura Mater. Gray, Henry
- Ophthalmic Veins and Emissary Veins.
- emissary vein - definition of emissary vein in the Medical dictionary
- vein (vān) a vessel in which blood flows toward the heart, in the systemic circulation carrying blood that has given up most of its oxygen.
- Scalp Anatomy
- Jun 27, 2011 However, certain emissary veins traverse this layer, which connects the scalp veins to the diploic veins and intracranial venous sinuses.
- Emissary vein | Define Emissary vein at Dictionary.com
- Emissary vein definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Emissary Veins Topics
Related searchesfinal fantasy iv side quests
virgin megastore continental europe
left behind characters
onomatopoeia animal sounds
kindergarten function of kindergarten