A selection of articles related to emissary veins.
Original articles from our library related to the Emissary Veins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Emissary Veins.
- Aesculus hippocastanum
- The substances aescine (from the seeds) and aesculine (from the bark) of the Aesculus treat disturbances in the blood circulation. The horse chestnut is a good remedy for persons who tend to haemorrhoids (piles) and varicous veins with a purple color. The...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Projective. Element: Fire. Solid/translucent black to smoky. (Incl. "Navaho/Apache Tears") Objectivity, dis-attachment, grounding. Protection, grounding, divination, peace. Reduces fantasy/escapism. Absorbs and dissolves anger, criticism, fear, etc....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Reiki Attunements
- "You never enjoy the world aright, till the sea itself floweth in your veins, till you are clothed with the heavens and crowned with the stars." Thomas Traherne An attunement is a procedure by which your personal frequency is lifted up and gets...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- That Mysterious Mistletoe
- Hang a bunch of Mistletoe on the ceiling for that’s a permit to kiss the man or woman who stands under it, and next gently seduce your chosen one into the direction of your bunch of strange lightgreen twigs with sticky white berries. They say this will lead...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
Emissary Veins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Emissary Veins books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- PN to hold national protest against corruption; Mizzi decision to close Panama
- This would be the first of a series of activities to be held in this vein. Dr Busuttil said the people were still .... Then all those John Dalli stories true or not as it may be, now conveniently being accused of corruption by the PN emissary DCG.
- Return to PopoloCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale Review
- At the celebratory feast, an emissary from a far off land arrives to help out with PopoloCrois growing 'black beast' problem - and needs the young prince to go with him. These mysterious dark creatures ...
- Obama's Way
- (Not to draw precise parallels, but in a similar vein, President John F.
- Why Winston Churchill Was So Bad With Money
- After the war, he took 68 bundles of state papers home with him. To his successor, Clement Attlee, Churchill explained that he needed the documents to recount “the British war story.
- Subhas Chandra Bose: The myths, the distortions and the biases
- 227, The Emissary G. D. Birla, Gandhi And Independence by Alan Ross.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Emissary Veins Topics
Related searchessagittarius notable deep-sky objects
dundas ontario film
rev dr john c a barrett
amalgam comics amalgam characters
whale behaviour breaching lunging and porpoising