- 5 Questions with Universal Music Australasia President George Ash
- To Universal's credit globally, they've taken a local view of how to support EMI without an overriding global vision, but ultimately it's a local view of how you support and grow EMI. The U.S.
- Meet Michael Corbat, The Former NFL Prospect Who Just Became The CEO Of Citi
- He currently serves on the Board of Directors of EMI, The U.S. Ski and Snowboard Team Foundation and the BritishAmerican Business, Inc.
- Meet Michael Corbat, Citigroup's New Boss
- Investors cheered the move, bidding Citi's stock up more than a percent in afternoon New York trading. While at Harvard, Corbat was an all-Ivy offensive guardsman on the Crimson's football team.
- Chongqing Residents in Fear of the Return of 'Flat Head'
- A manhunt following a deadly armed robbery has Chongqingers debating whether the notorious “Flat Head” has struck again. The crime in question (warning, graphic images) took place at 9:34 a.m.
- The EMI Saga in 10 Beatles Songs
- Terra Firma wins the right to a new trial over claims that it was deceived by Citigroup into bidding for EMI. The U.S.
Emitheus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Emitheus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdevolved english parliament history