A selection of articles related to emotional bias.
Original articles from our library related to the Emotional Bias. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Emotional Bias.
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Quartz (Rock Crystal)
- Receptive/Projective. All elements. Clear, many forms and colors! Probably the most versatile multi-purpose healing stone. Easy to cleanse, store info/energy in, program or amplify energy and healing with. Can both draw and send energy. Powerful clear ones...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Emotional Bias is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Emotional Bias books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2 A positive emotional bias in confabulatory false beliefs about place
- UNCORRECTED. PROOF. 2 A positive emotional bias in confabulatory false beliefs about place q.
- Gender difference of emotional bias in sharing love
- Jul 18, 2011 Gender difference of emotional bias in sharing love. David Nicoladie Tam.
- Cognition & Emotion Age differences in the automatic accessibility of
- Jan 14, 2011 A 2 (Age: young vs. older))2 (Emotional Bias: positivity vs.
- Incidental encoding of emotional pictures: Affective bias studied
- Emotional stimuli are better remembered than neutral stimuli.
Suggested News Resources
- Utilitarians Are Logical—and Sociopathic?
- A new study, however, complicates the argument that utilitarian judgments are somehow “purer” or less contaminated by emotional bias than the opposing views (often grounded in arguments involving duty or absolute obligations).
- Get past sticker shock for good decisions
- This objective approach takes the emotional bias associated with sticker shock out of the equation. Then producers can make decisions on input purchases based on business sense.
- 'Bachelor' contestant road rage case ends with small verdict
- Penticuff also said there was no evidence any of the jurors knew who Bair was and that bringing up her “Bachelor” appearance could create an “emotional bias” for her.
Suggested Web Resources
- Emotional bias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An emotional bias is a distortion in cognition and decision making due to emotional factors. That is, a person will be usually inclined.
- Emotional bias and inhibitory control processes in mania and
- Emotional bias and inhibitory control processes in mania and depression.
- Emotion and decision making, emotional bias, emotional
- Jul 16, 2011 This article shows the types and the role of emotions in asset market investment decisions.
- How to Manage Emotional Bias
- May 19, 2009 Emotional bias can affect us all, but learning how to manage it is important.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.