A selection of articles related to emotional dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Emotional Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Emotional Dictionary.
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Quartz (Rock Crystal)
- Receptive/Projective. All elements. Clear, many forms and colors! Probably the most versatile multi-purpose healing stone. Easy to cleanse, store info/energy in, program or amplify energy and healing with. Can both draw and send energy. Powerful clear ones...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
Emotional Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Emotional Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Semi-Automatic WordNet Based Emotion Dictionary Construction
- automatically creating an emotion dictionary using WordNet. The algorithm takes of 549 seed words, an emotion dictionary containing over 13000.
- Japanese Emotion Corpus Analysis and its Use for Automatic
- who compiled and emotion expression dictionary made up of text written by famous Japanese writers catego- rized into 10 different kinds of emotions .
- A Framework of a Speech Communication System with Emotion
- estimates emotion in text using a word emotion dictionary. Last module is “ Emotional speech synthesize module”.
- A METHOD FOR CLASSIFYING EMOTION OF TEXT BASED ON
- Dictionaries for Emotional Reading. Futoshi Sugimoto and Yoneyama Masahide. I.
Suggested News Resources
- Bullying boss has to be put in his place
- Dear EC, I would like to know which "emotional dictionary" you use? The use of the word "unsettling" in the same sentence as "shouting at someone for half an hour in front of others" (glass wall or no glass wall) does not compute to me.
Suggested Web Resources
- Emotional | Define Emotional at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is our longest word.
- Emotion | Define Emotion at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
- emotional - definition of emotional by the Free Online Dictionary
- e·mo·tion·al ( -m sh -n l). adj. 1.
- Writing.ws -- Home Page
- Emotional dictionaries * Emotional thesauruses * Emotion-checking software; To garner your "votes" and comments on these new reference tools for writers.
- Emotional Dictionary/Connotative Dictionary
- What Is It?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Emotional Dictionary Topics
sissy baby punishment
ancient greek religion mystery religions