A selection of articles related to emotional harm.
Original articles from our library related to the Emotional Harm. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Emotional Harm.
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
Emotional Harm is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Emotional Harm books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE TORT OF INTENTIONAL INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL
- 109. THE TORT OF INTENTIONAL INFLICTION OF. EMOTIONAL DISTRESS IN THE PRIVATE.
- The Duty to Prevent Emotional Harm at Work: Arguments From
- 10.1177/0270467604266957. BULLETIN OF SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY & SOCIETY / August 2004.
- EMOTIONAL DISTRESS IN TORT LAW: THEMES OF CONSTRAINT
- Torts, which addressed intentionally inflicted emotional distress.
- An Emotional Mess! Sorting Out Theories of Recovery for Emotional
- Keys to understanding emotional distress claims: A. Remember C.
- TORT LAW—NEGLIGENT INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS
- gent infliction of emotional distress has occurred in cases with re markably similar the parent suffers emotional shock or harm with ensuing physical injuries.
Suggested News Resources
- Castillo sentenced to 14 years in prison
- After the jury's verdict, Castillo admitted to the aggravating factor of emotional harm to the victim's family. He faced from five to 15 years in prison. Castillo was convicted of assaulting Richard Lee Huffines, 24, Oct.
- Anti-bullying law to go into effect
- The bill would also modify the definition to include an action that physically or emotionally harms a student or damages their property or places the student in fear of physical or emotional harm or is insulting or demeaning to any student or group.
- DSHS leaked confidential info in nearly 4000 cases
- SEATTLE -- The state admits it could have put thousands of parents at risk for identity theft or physical or emotional harm after one agency accidentally leaked confidential information.
- Drunk tips bucket of paint over car
- Christiann Wilkinson William Bailey, 17, a labourer, was ordered to pay his victim $100 in emotional harm after admitting causing intentional damage when he appeared in the Blenheim District Court yesterday.
- Birth unit admits breach of duty to mum and baby
- During the course of legal proceedings brought by Howells Solicitors in Sheffield, the Chesterfield Royal Hospital Trust admitted that both mother and daughter had suffered physical and emotional harm as a result of their ordeal.
Suggested Web Resources
- Intentional infliction of emotional distress - Wikipedia, the free
- Intentional infliction of emotional distress (IIED) is a tort claim of recent origin for intentional conduct that results in extreme emotional distress.
- Torts: Liability for Physical and Emotional Harm - American Law
- This project addresses the basic elements of the tort action for liability for accidental personal injury and property damage and for liability for emotional harm.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Emotional Harm Topics
gandhi sagar dam
kansai international airport history
auld lang syne history
dim sum service
la francophonie europe