- This Doctor Wants to Treat Your Crippling Fear of Death With Uncut Ecstasy
- Wolfson first encountered MDMA in the early '80s, when it was still legal and available through psychedelic devotees who were struck by the enhanced feelings of intimacy and closeness brought on by the "empathogen.
- Fallout 4's Syringer Rifle Is Hilarious
- The Syringer is a special weapon: instead of firing bullets, it shoots syringes. These syringes can have all sorts of effects—pacifying your enemy, confusing them, frenzying them.
- MDMA Psychotherapy Could Be Legal In Just Five Years
- Here's how it works: MDMA is an empathogen, which means it stimulates areas of the brain associated with feelings of love, connection and empathy. When used under the guidance of trained clinicians, it can allow patients with PTSD to explore traumatic ...
- Creating A Character In Black Desert Online Is An Epic Undertaking
- The first closed beta test for the Western version of fantasy MMO Black Desert Online is live, giving select players their first taste of what we once called “the world's coolest character creation system.
Empathogen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Empathogen books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.