A selection of articles related to empathy bibliography.
Original articles from our library related to the Empathy Bibliography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Empathy Bibliography.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Empathy Bibliography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Empathy Bibliography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Donald Trump, the American Fascist
- I've been reluctant to use the “f” word to describe Donald Trump because it's especially harsh, and it's too often used carelessly.
- A Norse God Among the Lit-Critters
- That digestive process is already well underway: A regularly updated online bibliography of work by and about Knausgaard now runs to 34 pages, though critical work in English remains fairly sparse.
- Tapping the Third Realm: Artists Exploring Spiritual Dimensions
- Shortly after that meeting I shared all my research to date (bibliography, notes, lists of artists, etc.) and we began looking at work and doing studio visits together. I was really the one who decided upon ....
- Stranger Than Fiction: The Power of Prose in Examining Geopolitics
- The authors, for their part, have dealt with a wide variety of subjects with which we readers can use fiction as a vehicle for examining geopolitical conflict—and, perhaps, learn what it might mean to be geopolitically empathetic in the process.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.