A selection of articles related to empathy bibliography.
Original articles from our library related to the Empathy Bibliography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Empathy Bibliography.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Empathy Bibliography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Empathy Bibliography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A comprehensive bibliography for a model curriculum
- Comprehensive Bibliography for a Model Curriculum on Empathy. Lou Agosta. ( 1976).
- Annotated Bibliography
- bibliography is the clear evidence that altruistic behavior is multiply determined.
- Skillstreaming Research: An Annotated Bibliography 247
- Skillstreaming Research: An Annotated Bibliography. 245. EXPERIMENT I.
- Further texts for KinEmp Bibliography.rtf
- Bibliography of further texts relating to Kinesthetic Empathy. Burt, Ramsay. "'What the Dancing Body Can Do: Spinoza and the Ethics of Experimental.
- Role-Playing as a Teaching Strategy
- empathy and understanding of different perspectives (Poorman, 2002). A typical role- . Biography and role-playing:fostering empathy in abnormal psychology.
Suggested Web Resources
- All about Empathy: Bibliography - Empathy Project
- Bibliography | Varieties of Empathy in Science, Art and Culture
- A Peter Wall Institute for Advanced Studies Exploratory Workshop.
- Compassion & Empathy Research: An Annotated Bibliography
- May 1, 2004 What has scientific inquiry revealed about compassion? Read summaries of the most intriguing research to date.
- Empathy and Antiracist Feminist Coalition Politics: Bibliography
- Works Cited. Caygill, Maggie. “That's What I'm Talkin About!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.