A selection of articles related to empathy.
Original articles from our library related to the Empathy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Empathy.
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Morganite (Pink Beryl)
- Related to Emerald and Aquamarine. Clear/soft pink to violet, translucent to clear. Inspires spiritual lovingness, compassion, equality, upliftment, empathy, patience. Spiritual heart chakra. Also heart, lungs, breathing, throat, oxygenation. One of the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Confessions of a TNT Reiki Master
- Last October I began to take Reiki classes. It came on the heels of an energy healing class I had taken that summer at the request of my friend Henry. At the time I had no intention on becoming a healer. Henry, my best friend and soul brother, lives along...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Empathy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Empathy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Empathy, belonging and the UK-EU question
- Empathy, the process by which we infer and share the affective state of another individual, is essential for the effective emotional and social functioning of individuals.
- Parents of Victoria McGrath ask Boston to remember her 'rare empathy'
- The parents of Victoria McGrath, the Boston Marathon bombing survivor who died in a car crash this weekend, issued a statement on Tuesday reflecting on their daughter's legacy and asking supporters to carry on her charitable work. “There are any number ...
- Patients' perceptions of physicians' empathy may affect health outcomes
- The research, which involved 659 patients attending 47 GPs in a total of 20 practices, found in both settings that patient perceptions of the physician's empathy played a significant role in predicting the patients' outcomes.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespuyi biography
bobo doll experiment
deadly nightshade toxicity
how to use
pope john xii
jonah lomu comeback quest