- Hillary Clinton: I feel 'a little bit sorry' for Republicans
- Electing her will be another term of "Obamamania" and how well has all that "hopey/changy" stuff been working out. The Middle East is on fire while the Emperer goes golfing and Moochelle flies around the world with family members. He never goes home to ...
- England in a pool of death? No, with Australia, Wales and Fiji, it's a pool of
- England might find themselves in the dreaded Pool of Death but I prefer to call it the Pool of Opportunity. Being drawn against Wales, Australia and Fiji will prove a stroke of good fortune for England.
- 200000 of Peru's primates trafficked for pet trade or bushmeat yearly
- An Emperer tamarin sells for S/500 (US $167) in Peru's source markets, and earn profits in coastal cities of S/1,000 (US $333), making it one of the most valued primates in Peru's illegal pet trade. Photo by Mrinalini Watsa.
- Goodbye 'God Save the Queen'? UK considers new England anthem
- LONDON: Is it goodbye to "God Save the Queen"? Recommended By Colombia. British lawmakers are debating a proposal to replace the royalist song as England's anthem for sporting events.
- Back to the Future Past
- Our own Senate is becoming similar to that of the Roman senate which were and are a bunch of oligarchs stealing and robbing from the Republic to suit themselves. The Emperer was never elected by a majority of the people and "mobocracy", back then, ...
Emperer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Emperer books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesshadowrun technology
dream dictionary ear
boards of canada sound and methods
dream dictionary sewage