A selection of articles related to emperor kojong.
Original articles from our library related to the Emperor Kojong. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Emperor Kojong.
- The Emperor Tarot Card
- I'd like to offer the following interpretation of The Emperor card. It is important to bear in mind that when it comes to symbols and archetypal images that our perception of these representations may vary from person to person. My interpretation is my own...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- 4 - The Emperor
- The age between 20 – 30 years. A very male card, representing power, leadership, achievement. The Emperor is a true leader: his firm power is combined with exploring new possibilities (the Rams), negotiation and change (the Phoenix - transformation – on his...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Emperor
- He sits a King determined Like the rams at his side He is power personified Warrior maximum his heart Power of the Earth blooms from his core Full is the universe in his head Unstoppable his strength to victory This the King in us all. Power of sovereigns in...
Poetry >> Tarot
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Emperor Kojong is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Emperor Kojong books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Picture of Joseon's young Prince Yi Kang found
- Kim explained, "It seems like right before the Russo-Japanese War when Russia was paying attention to Prince Yi as a potential successor of Emperor Gojong." Prince Yi visited Britain, the U.S.
- Heaven Korea II
- King Gojong's effort to claim empire was a fool's errand or act of hubris. He declared Korea an 'empire' and began to worship at this site. His hubris as a king, envying emperors on par with Chinese and Japanese powers, didn't work.
- Why Korea Still Fears Japan
- The first Korean embassy/legation building in Washington DC is in Logan Circle, near DuPont Circle, purchased by King Gojong of Joseon in 1891 for a then hefty price of $25,000. ...
- Seoul Club founded in 1903 now enjoyed by families
- One of the oldest non-religious organizations in Seoul is The Seoul Club founded on February 5, 1903.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Emperor Kojong Topics
Related searchesmalang history
dream interpretation traveling
culture of thailand marriage