- McGill sells Redpath properties for $20.6 million
- “With respect to the specific sale of the Redpath properties, that's a case of an emphyteutic lease on land —[a lease] on which condominiums were built [….
- Palazzo Grassi: 10 years already
- “We have an emphyteutic lease for the Palazzo Grassi and a 30-year concession for the Punta della Dogana. All costs are borne by us: building maintenance and renovation, exhibition production, etc.” In terms of visitors, the Palazzo Grassi-Punta della ...
- From winery to Kiabi discount store in Burmarrad
- The site could only be used for agricultural activities until 2063, as it was public land given to the Farmer's Wine Co-operative in 1965 on emphyteusis to be used for wine production. The cooperative sold the emphytheusis for €815,000 in 2008 to BCBT ...
- Transfer of Valletta indoor market to Arkadia unanimously approved
- Parliament's National Audit Committee has unanimously approved the transfer on emphyteusis of the Valletta indoor market, known as is-Suq tal-Belt, to Arkadia Ltd for 65 years. The committee debated the transfer on July 1 last year. The Valletta Market ...
- MUHC diverted $5.3 million in public funds to cover losses of a private
- The MUHC has agreed to a deferred plan to discontinue its emphyteutic lease that will not impact financial results.” Should the MUHC cancel the lease, it would have to pay a considerable penalty.
Emphyteutic Lease is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Emphyteutic Lease books and related discussion.