- McGill sells Redpath properties for $20.6 million
- “With respect to the specific sale of the Redpath properties, that's a case of an emphyteutic lease on land —[a lease] on which condominiums were built [….
- Palazzo Grassi: 10 years already
- “We have an emphyteutic lease for the Palazzo Grassi and a 30-year concession for the Punta della Dogana. All costs are borne by us: building maintenance and renovation, exhibition production, etc.” In terms of visitors, the Palazzo Grassi-Punta della ...
- From winery to Kiabi discount store in Burmarrad
- The site could only be used for agricultural activities until 2063, as it was public land given to the Farmer's Wine Co-operative in 1965 on emphyteusis to be used for wine production. The cooperative sold the emphytheusis for €815,000 in 2008 to BCBT ...
- Transfer of Valletta indoor market to Arkadia unanimously approved
- Parliament's National Audit Committee has unanimously approved the transfer on emphyteusis of the Valletta indoor market, known as is-Suq tal-Belt, to Arkadia Ltd for 65 years. The committee debated the transfer on July 1 last year. The Valletta Market ...
- MUHC diverted $5.3 million in public funds to cover losses of a private
- The MUHC has agreed to a deferred plan to discontinue its emphyteutic lease that will not impact financial results.” Should the MUHC cancel the lease, it would have to pay a considerable penalty.
Emphyteutic Lease is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Emphyteutic Lease books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Emphyteutic Lease Topics
opus dei vocation and membership
junk fax canada
carroll county georgia history