A selection of articles related to empiricist.
Original articles from our library related to the Empiricist. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Empiricist.
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Empiricist is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Empiricist books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Beware greens in progressive clothing
- As it happens, Humboldt himself was an empiricist rather than someone with a broader interest in philosophical issues. His Naturgemälde was simply an attempt to describe nature as he saw it.
- The amazing story of the married woman and the future Pope John Paul II
- In his authoritative biography of Pope John Paul II, George Weigel writes lucidly about the unlucid subject of phenomenology.
- Left, Right And Centre: On Being An Intellectual Orphan
- A spiritual person can only be sensible, but never a moralist, idealist, rationalist or an empiricist. Being a spiritually sensible person, my epistemology is not a typical Kantian one which begins with facts and ends in reason.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.