- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Work Just As Well As Drugs For People With
- For people with major depression, a session of cognitive behavioral therapy may be just as effective as medication, a new review finds. Emuishere Peliculas, CC BY-ND 2.0.
- Prescription medicine could impact moral decision-making
- If I were to offer you £20 in exchange for receiving ten painful but tolerable electric shocks, would you take me up on it? Probably not – for one thing, I don't look like a man who would know how to use the equipment.
- Defective Prescription Drugs Result in Numerous Lawsuits
- Who hasn't had the experience of being prescribed medication from a doctor? Even the dentist can prescribe antibiotics and painkillers. When you're told to take medications, you do it because you want to get better.
Emuishere is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Emuishere books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesstreets of rage soundtracks
soil mechanics lateral earth pressure
patronage patronage in the gilded age
bob and george subcomics