A selection of articles related to emulation.
Original articles from our library related to the Emulation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Emulation.
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Emulation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Emulation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mentor says software apps are vital for SoC emulation
- The answer is in the power of the software running on a high performance hardware emulator. Mentor has long maintained that emulation is the only way to verify complex system-on-chip (SoC) designs. Now it has introduced emulation techniques which ...
- Only Nintendo's New 3DS Capable of SNES Emulation
- After 3DS owners ask why their handhelds don't support SNES Virtual Console titles, Nintendo insists that only the New 3DS has the necessary CPU power. Nintendo has been releasing SNES titles on the Wii U Virtual Console since 2013, several months ...
- This Browser 3D NES Emulator Might Show The Future of Retro Emulation
- By channeling the power of absolute genius, Tran Vu Truc of Hanoi has crafted an amazing emulator. Somehow, this browser-based ( Firefox-only for now) emulator can process the 2D sprites of NES games into 3D, making for a much different visual ...
- 500 Apple II Programs available via browser emulation
- The Internet Archives has thousands upon thousands of pieces of old software that fans can use and play via their browser. Some of these programs will take you right back to school and remind you of days gone by when using the computer lab was the ...
- MAME emulation goes open-source
- Long-running emulation project MAME (Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator) has transitioned to open-source availability after nearly two decades of existence.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.