End Of The World Theory
A selection of articles related to end of the world theory.
Original articles from our library related to the End Of The World Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on End Of The World Theory.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
End Of The World Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, End Of The World Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why Is This 2014 Video About the End of the World Getting Renewed Attention?
- A years-old video featuring Anne Graham Lotz — daughter of famed evangelist Billy Graham — proclaiming that “human history is winding down” and that “we're living in the last generation” before Jesus' return gained renewed interest this week.
- AP Explains: Another Korean Peninsula crisis; maybe not
- Things change very quickly on the Korean Peninsula, where a single miscalculation could set off two bitter rivals that face each other across the world's most heavily armed border. But, so far ...
- 'It could be the last hour, the last second': Sceptics believe an asteroid is
- AN asteroid the size of a blue whale is shooting past Earth tomorrow and conspiracy theorists believe "it could be the last hour".
- The end of the world is Valentine's Day 2016, according to 'Ghostbusters II'
- One of the guests is a spooked woman named Elaine, who claims to have encountered an alien at the Holiday Inn in Paramus, N.J.
- Lockheed Martin joins race to make long-haul airships
- The full-sized LMH-1 could have its first flight by late 2017, and it is expected to be in commercial service by the end of 2018. A single airship will cost $40 million. Lockheed Martin's hybrid ...
End Of The World Theory Topics
high culture history
hyaluronan cosmetic application
nacogdoches texas history
upturned collar history
i-400 class submarine