- Mar 10, 2005 gods, as well as the greater definition and specificity that can be observed ...
- Acme 104 - 04 d'Encarnacao
- 1 avr.
- British Epigraphy Society
- The Senua shrine and treasure. AMILCAR MANUEL RIBEIRO GUERRA (Lisbon,. Portugal) :The epigraphic documentation on.
- and Archaeological Heritage (IPPAR) developed a GIS. (Geographical Information System) project called.
- Endovelicus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cus a usual word termination in Latin. José Leite de Vasconcelos believed the word Endovellicus was originally Celtic, Andevellicos, meaning very good.
- endovellicus Benvindo ao Endovellicus! Agora... Música de Franz Gruber.
- Chapter 1: Paganism and Christianity in Spain Before the Council of
- The most noted of the native deities of Spain was Endovellicus. (19) About fifty inscriptions have been found on which his name is mentioned.
- Anomalist Feature: THE LOST CITY OF TARTESSUS
- There has been found bits and pieces of various Celtic deities, such as one called Endovellicus.
Endovellicus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Endovellicus books and related discussion.