- Thompson Brothers' Food of the Month: Strawberries
- Thanks to the wonders of endozoochory – seed dispersal via ingestion by birds – strawberries are native to all continents except Africa and Oceania, and have a long history of culinary and medicinal use.
- Why the Avocado Should Have Gone the Way of the Dodo
- Endozoochory is hard to imagine for the avocado - as the cotyledones shear apart rather easily. Seeds that have to make it though the gut of a mammal, small or large, are not constructed to such flimsy specifications.
- Chris Newman
- Dr. Chris Newman joined the Wildlife Conservation Research Unit at the University of Oxford in 1991 when he undertook his doctorate on mammalian population dynamics. He has authored, and tutors in, a diploma module with Oxford's Centre for ...
Endozoochory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Endozoochory books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessalabha asana
addisons disease addisonian crisis
seven days in may the plot
mother meera critics