- Things to know about Enele Ma'afu
- He was born in Tongatapu, Tonga, in 1816, as the son of Aleamotu'a, Tu'i Kanokupulu. In 1840 he married Elenoa Ngataialupe, with whom he had one child, Siale'ataongo, in Nukualofa.
- The fearless warrior Prince
- In fact he returned from Tonga with powerful Enele Ma'afu in 1847 although he eventually fell out with Ratu Cakobau and was forced to take refuge with Rewan chief Qaraniqio. Ratu Mara would then ally himself with other chiefs including Koroi Ravulo of ...
- IL Bula: Fiji's most famous player with the longest surname in First-Class cricket
- Enele Ma'afu'otu'itonga (usually referred to as Enele Ma'afu), the Tongan Prince, was also a self-proclaimed Fijian leader. Bula was Ma'afu's great-great-grand-nephew. He was born in Tobou in Lakeba, Lau, Fiji.
Enele Maafu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Enele Maafu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Enele Maafu Topics
university of hawaii university seal
sulfur biological role
dream dictionary thorns
brantford ontario demographics