Enema Colonic Irrigation
A selection of articles related to enema colonic irrigation.
Original articles from our library related to the Enema Colonic Irrigation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Enema Colonic Irrigation.
- In Praise of Pumpkins
- I have always had a fascination with pumpkins. As a child I enjoyed Christmas and Thanksgiving and all the other holidays we surround our year with, but Halloween was special. Halloween spoke of ghosts, ghouls, witches and all the primal fears that children...
Holidays >> Samhain
- (Sumerian) Patron and Lord of dikes, canals, and furrows; in effect, irrigation and sedentary farming in general. He is the eternal adversary to Dumuzi....
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- Conflated in many important ways to the Hellenic Poseidon, Neptune is nevertheless not a Sea God as such, but to the Roman mind came out of an agricultural background. He is watery in that he is a Patron of irrigation, and like Poseidon he is a Master of...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- The earliest version of Neptune, this Aspect is the presiding God of Irrigation and canals....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
Enema Colonic Irrigation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Enema Colonic Irrigation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Colon Cleansing Ineffective and Unsafe, Say Researchers
- While it may seem as if it's only an enema, colon hydrotherapy uses much more water than a standard enema. "Hydrotherapy is extreme enema, and it can be harmful," Mishori said. "You can get into quite a lot of trouble doing repeated enemata, including ...
- Dog walkers and gardeners should avoid washing hands to encourage friendly
- Fibre, cannot be digested by human enzymes and so is the main food source for the commensal bacteria that colonise the colon. “Numerous factors including widespread antibiotic use, more-frequent caesarean sections and less-frequent breastfeeding have ...
- I was covered in hives and thought I was having a stroke ... but now I'm well
- After regular colonic hydrotherapy, Nicki began adding a coffee enema to her fortnightly treatments. “And that's when things really improved,” she says. “After the first treatment I felt like I was walking on air for two weeks.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.