A selection of articles related to enoch.
Original articles from our library related to the Enoch. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Enoch.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 5:3 And Adam...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD. 4:2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground. 4:3 And in process of time...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Where Did Magick Originate?
- For early man, religion and magick were inseparable from the world around them, and just about every feature of the land was infused with some sacred significance. Swamps were evil. Every spring, tree, river and mountain was imbued with a spirit, with the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- King James Bible: Jude, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called: 1:2 Mercy unto you, and peace and love, be multiplied. 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to...
New Testament >> Jude
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Enoch is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Enoch books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Enoch City Council selects new member
- A flip of a coin determined Jolene Lee's place on Enoch City Council Wednesday night. Lee was ultimately selected over seven other applicants to fill the open city council position. The seat was vacant due to the resignation of former Councilman Gary ...
- LTL Partner Enoch Liang Recognized by BTI as a "Client Service All-Star"
- LOS ANGELES, March 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Enoch Liang, LTL Attorneys' (LTL) Intellectual Property Group Chair, has been recognized as a 2016 "Client Service All-Star" by BTI Consulting Group. BTI has identified only 312 attorneys nationwide (in all ...
- Enoch Could Be Big (6-11) Piece Of Puzzle For UConn Down The Road
- Gonzaga Bulldogs center Przemek Karnowski (24), left, and Connecticut Huskies forward Steven Enoch (13) look on as Connecticut Huskies guard Sterling Gibbs (4) scoops up a loose ball in front of Gonzaga Bulldogs guard Bryan Alberts (10) during the ...
- Ras Enoch McCurdie Joins Cast of LOVE, SEX, ANARCHY Reading at 29th Street
- Ras Enoch McCurdie (The Judge) has been cast as Dr. Ben Reitman in a reading of "LOVE, SEX, ANARCHY", a new play based on the loves of Emma Goldman, the Anarchist, to be presented Monday, March 21, 7pm, at the Bernie Wohl Center, by the 29th ...
- 'Harry Potter' Actor Alfred Enoch Says There's No Reason Hermione Can't Be Black
- Twitter users may have lashed out after black actress Noma Dumezweni was cast as Hermione Granger in the upcoming London play, "Harry Potter and The Cursed Child," but actor Alfred Enoch supports the casting choice. Enoch, who played fellow ...
Related searchesenvironment dictionary
the b-52s trivia