A selection of articles related to enoch.
Original articles from our library related to the Enoch. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Enoch.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 5:3 And Adam...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD. 4:2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground. 4:3 And in process of time...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Where Did Magick Originate?
- For early man, religion and magick were inseparable from the world around them, and just about every feature of the land was infused with some sacred significance. Swamps were evil. Every spring, tree, river and mountain was imbued with a spirit, with the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- King James Bible: Jude, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called: 1:2 Mercy unto you, and peace and love, be multiplied. 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to...
New Testament >> Jude
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
Enoch is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Enoch books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Book of Enoch
- Ethiopian manuscripts, (The Ethiopic Book of Enoch, Oxford University.
- BOOK OF ENOCH:
- In more than one respect the Book of Enoch is an important factor in these investigations. This will suffice as an apology for a new translation of Enoch.
- The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch
- An Excerpt from. The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch by James J. Hurtak.
- The Book of the Secrets of Enoch
- Of Enoch's assumption; how the angels took him into the first heaven. Here they took Enoch up on to the fourth heaven where is the course of sun and moon.
Suggested News Resources
- Tranmere Rovers Enoch Showunmi's call to arms to keep good start going
- ENOCH SHOWUNMI says Tranmere need to maintain the momentum of a bright opening to the League One season, to keep their promotion chasing ambitions in focus.
- 3 convicted for love triangle ambush killing
- Vanessa Lagunas was pregnant with Enoch's child when he was killed. The Riverside Press-Enterprise ( http://bit.
- 'El Shaddai' on rare video-game turf: the Bible
- "El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron" (Ignition Entertainment) is based on the Old Testament figure Enoch, a man originally written about in the Book of Genesis who, according to the story, is taken to heaven without dying.
- 'El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron' review
- UTV Ignition / AP Enoch explores a tower built by fallen angels in "El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron.
Suggested Web Resources
- Enoch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Enoch is a Hebrew name. It may refer to: Contents. 1 Biblical occurrences; 2 People; 3 Fictional characters; 4 Places; 5 Other; 6 See also.
- The Book of Enoch and The Secrets of Enoch
- Jul 22, 2000 Books of Enoch: Translations by R.H. Charles and Richard Laurence; also includes the.
- The Wesley Center Online: Book Of Enoch
- HTML e-text at the Wesley Center Online. From The Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament, R. H.
- The Book of Enoch Index
- The Book of Enoch, by R.H. Charles, , full text etext at sacred-texts.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe origin of species background
attack ad effectiveness
bee kleptoparasitic bees
frances the mute notes