- Elastra Gets $12M — Is It Amazon's Enterprise Play?
- Elastra, the San Francisco-based cloud configuration startup, says it has secured $12 million in Series B financing from investors including Bay Partners and Hummer Winblad — and Amazon. Elastra is the latest investment made by Amazon in the cloud ...
- Interop: Cloud Computing Faces Many Management Challenges
- asked Reuven Cohen, co-founder and CTO of private cloud company Enomalism. A recent Amazon EC2 outage, for example, was tied to a piece of inefficient code that took down the whole system. To help understand how other companies large and small ...
- Startup Of The Week: Enomaly
- For IT departments that like the idea of cloud computing but are held back by security, governance, or other concerns, Enomaly makes it possible to create cloud-like environments in corporate data centers. The company's Elastic Computing Platform 2.1 ...
- Enomaly: An Open Source Cloud For the Enterprise
- Enomaly is trying to sell big business on its open-source cloud management and provisioning software by renaming it and packaging it with enterprise-level support, a model popularized by Red Hat. The software, formerly known as Enomalism, will now use ...
- A smarter CLI - Innovation by Simplicity
- Good command line tools are more important than ever and not just a relict of ancient times in comparison to RIA or GUI applications.
Enomalism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Enomalism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesgreta boesel
list of terms in xenosaga agws
nair famous nairs
mayan calendar predictions true
frank j sprague us navy inventor