- A new dimension to the early chemistry of the solar system
- Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society is one of the world's leading primary research journals in astronomy and astrophysics, as well as one of the longest established.
- Organic Matter in the Enstatite Chondrite Sahara 97096 (EH3)
- As the enstatite chondrites are thought to have formed in a reduced environment at higher temperatures than carbonaceous chondrites, they constitute an interesting comparative material to test the heterogeneities of the IOM in the solar system and to ...
- Ancient Cosmic Crashes May Have Altered Earth's Composition
- Among these, previous research found that enstatite chondrites have a mix of isotopes that is remarkably similar to that of Earth, which suggests they might be the raw material from which Earth originated.
- Adding a new dimension to the early chemistry of the solar system
- 2D condensation model for the inner Solar Nebula: an enstatite-rich environment, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society (2016). DOI: 10.1093/mnras/stv3003.
- Solar wind casts a reddish hue over rocky objects
- Kuhlman and colleagues began with wafers of enstatite – approximately 1 cm in diameter – that were highly polished and mounted on a larger slice of silicon. The samples were then bombarded with energetic hydrogen and helium ions using plasma-source ...
Enstatite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Enstatite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.