- Enstatite definition, a yellow-green fibrous magnesium silicate, an orthorhombic pyroxene found in norites containing less than five percent ferrous oxide.
- Enstatite Mg2Si2O6
- Enstatite. Mg2Si2O6 c. ○2001 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1.
- Hydrogen incorporation in enstatite in the system MgO–SiO2–H2O
- exchange between OH- and Cl-in enstatite, appear much less important. A partition patible in enstatite than H.
- Messenger's message from Mercury: Time to rewrite the textbooks
- Some 86 percent of all meteorites that are seen as they fall to Earth and are collected are made of chondrite, though only 2 percent of those are enstatite chondrites, the metal-rich form thought to be involved in Mercury's formation.
- Enstatite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Enstatite is the magnesium endmember of the pyroxene silicate mineral series enstatite (MgSiO3) - ferrosilite (FeSiO3).
- Enstatite Mineral Data
- Click Here for Larger Enstatite Image in a New Browser Window Images: Comments: Single, terminated, brown, transparent to translucent enstatite crystal.
- Enstatite: Enstatite mineral information and data.
- Enstatite Group . Enstatite-Ferrosilite Series . Enstatite.
- ENSTATITE (Magnesium Silicate)
- Enstatite is an orthopyroxene or a pyroxene with an orthorhombic symmetry.
- Enstatite: The mineral Enstatite information and pictures
- Detailed description, properties, locality information guide about the pyroxene mineral enstatite and hypersthene.
Enstatite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Enstatite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.