- Beware of Ecstasy in Your Children's Halloween Candies
- It can have side effects such as euphoria, increased sociability and communication, entactogenic or unreasonable empathy with others, mild hallucination, enhanced sensation and sexuality.
- Glow by Ned Beauman, book review: This novel showcases a masterful command of
- Beauman gets off on words the way others get off on porn: words like "cloacal", "entactogenic", "ouroboros", "capsaicin" and "cognatic", as well as discussions about vector algebra, open-source bio-rhythm generators, suprachiasmatic nuclei, vectors of ...
- New Ecstasy Craze Molly Leads to Deaths in Unregulated Market
- Phenethylamine is a tepid hallucinogen but when mixed with amphetamines creates an empathagenic or entactogenic sensation —a connection to the feelings of others that seems more like the Mother Theresa school of altered consciousness than ...
- How Ecstasy Works In The Brain - And A Possible Therapeutic Use
- Scholars say they are closing in on how ecstasy, 3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine (MDMA), produces feelings of euphoria in users and in a new paper say that it might be useful in the treatment of anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Star Johnny Lewis and the Danger of 'Smiles'
- Entactogen is used interchangeably with empathogen by some.
Entactogenic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Entactogenic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmerry pranksters
signs of death