- entactogenic. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary entactogenic ( comparative more entactogenic, superlative most entactogenic).
- . 6. Are The "Entactogens" a Distinct Psychoactive Substance Class
- The Heffter Review of Psychedelic Research, Volume 1, 1998 . 46. 6.
- Recent Research with Hallucinogens and Entactogens in Germany
- Recent Research with. Hallucinogens and. Entactogens in Germany.
- Ecstasy FS Final
- CLASSIFICATIONS/TYPES. OF EFFECTS: • Entactogenic, meaning “touching within”. (Other entactogens include MDA, MDE, and MBDB).
- Modified Ecstasy Compounds Have Powerful Anti-Cancer Properties
- Ecstasy is the colloquial term for MDMA (3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine), a drug that produces distinctive emotional and social effects (an entactogenic drug). It is a drug of the phenethylamine and amphetamine class.
- PDEA nabs 'psycotrophic' drug pushers
- Initially, the two were suspected of selling ecstacy, an entactogenic recreational drug banned in many countries. But the capsules tested positive for the presence of 43 grams of Midazolam, another dangerous drug.
- entactogenic - Wiktionary
- entactogenic (comparative more entactogenic, superlative most entactogenic). Of or pertaining to an Retrieved from "http://en.wiktionary.
- MDMA - Drugs Forum
- MDMA, some times referred to by its most common name 'Ecstasy', is an entactogen, stimulant, and recreation drug.
- Psychedelics, entactogens and depression
- Psychedelic and entactogenic drugs in the treatment of depression.
Entactogenic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Entactogenic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswhite people synonyms
scapegoat in the hebrew bible
at sign history