- Enterokinase definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Recombinant Enterokinase Kits
- Recombinant Enterokinase Kits. TB150 8/98. Novagen 1.
- Enterokinase, the initiator of intestinal digestion, is a mosaic
- bovine enterokinase and partial cDNA sequence for human enterokinase were determined.
- Page 1 of 4 Enzymatic Assay of ENTEROKINASE (EC 22.214.171.124
- Mar 9, 1995 Trypsinogen + H2O Enterokinase> Trypsin + Val-Asp-Asp-Asp-Asp-Lys.
- Enzyme inhibitors from plants: Enterokinase inhibitors in tubers and
- Of the 22 tubers and 9 pulses screened for inhibitors of enterokinase activity, the (white bean) and Dolichos lablab contained distinct enterokinase inhibitors.
- Recombinant Bovine Enteropeptidase/Enterokinase
- Recombinant Bovine. Enteropeptidase/Enterokinase. Catalog Number: 4139SE.
- Expanding the molecular toolbox for Lactococcus lactis: construction of an
- We also show that the thioredoxin moiety of the purified fusion protein was specifically and efficiently cleaved off by enterokinase treatment.
- Enteropeptidase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Enteropeptidase (also called enterokinase) is an enzyme produced by cells of the duodenum and involved in human digestion.
- Enterokinase, light chain (P8070), Proteases, NEB
- Enterokinase is a specific protease that cleaves after lysine at its cleavage site Asp-Asp-Asp-Asp-Lys.
- Enterokinase Cleavage Capture Kit - EMD4Biosciences | EMD
- Enterokinase Cleavage Capture Kit; EMD_BIO-69067.
- Intestinal Enterokinase Deficiency
- Jul 13, 2010 Only 13 confirmed cases of primary enterokinase deficiency have been reported since the condition was first described in 1969.
Enterokinase is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Enterokinase books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.