- O Halloween, Arachnophobia, Entomophobia, and Why Insects Exist
- While most people like me don't like bugs, not as many have true phobias such as arachnophobia, a fear of arachnids, and entomophobia, a fear of insects.
- Creepy but curious: Entomophobia, the fear of insects
- It's a creepy and curious world out there, and in this episode we explore why we poor humans develop phobias about our six and eight legged friends. Entomophobia is the fear of insects and broadly includes spiders as well. Associate Professor, Dr Nigel ...
- Is Your Irrational Fear in the Top 10 of Phobias?
- Are you absolutely petrified of creepy, crawly bugs? Do you freeze at the thought of entering an enclosed elevator? Panic at the sight of a slithering snake, like Indiana Jones?
- The only thing scarier than a real cockroach is the one in this found-footage
- They seemingly have the miniature monster cornered when it lands on a cardboard box, but then, in true horror movie tradition, everything goes dark for a moment and the creature vanishes. Those suffering from acute entomophobia are advised to proceed ...
- An evening with Gower
- "Ï wish God hadn't made me so beautiful." The girl who uttered these words must have forever regretted them.
Entomophobia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Entomophobia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesethereal planes
coronavirus diseases of coronavirus
tekken 4 character roster