- Life of Albania's Bizarre Dictator Brought to English Audience
- More than 30 years after his death, Albania's long-time dictator, Enver Hoxha, remains an enigma. He may not have been the great man of letters he thought he was, but Hoxha was certainly better read, more culturally aware and more cosmopolitan than the ...
- Albania Vows to Sort Muddle Over Religious Property
- When the communist regime of dictator Enver Hoxha outlawed religion in 1967 the properties of around 1,200 mosques and 400 Catholic and Orthodox churches in Albania were seized and transformed into public property. More than two decades after the ...
- Jeremy Corbyn courts controversy with Enver Hoxha quote at Labour Christmas party
- Jeremy Corbyn has risked fresh controversy by quoting Albanian communist dictator Enver Hoxha at a Labour Christmas party. The party leader described Hoxha as a "tough ruler" in his remarks to staff at the private event, according to the New Statesman.
- Killing People 'Pained' Enver Hoxha, Widow Says
- Nexhmije Hoxha, 95-year-old widow of Albania's late communist dictator Enver Hoxha, on Monday made her an on-air farewell to Albanians, declaring that this would be her last recorded talk.
- Enver Hoxha: Albanian dictator quoted by Jeremy Corbyn killed up to 100000 of
- During the mass CND marches of more than 30 years ago, groups travelling to London would amuse themselves by singing an absurd anthem that went “Enver Hoxha is our Leader, Happy! Happy! Happy!
Enver Hoxha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Enver Hoxha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Enver Hoxha Topics
Related searchesbulacan economy
loca records albums
indole electrophilic substitution
dream meaning pregnant