- RBS to cut 550 jobs as part of plan to automate investment advice
- “RBS's actions have destroyed businesses, livelihoods and in many cases the lives of their owners, so I am delighted we have funding in place to begin the process towards taking action against those responsible.
- RBS faces fresh claims for billions in damages from small business
- This is not the first attempt to pursue damages as Enyo Law was previously instructed by the RBS GRG Business Action Group. The law firm is also the third to be appointed to pursue claims after previous attempts by Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan and ...
- UPDATED: Enyo Pharma gets a $24M funding boost for hep B cure candidate
- The new French biotech Enyo Pharma has raised a good chunk of money in its first round of financing as it looks to start human testing for a potential hepatitis B cure.
- ENYO Pharma raises $24.4 mln in Series A funding
- ENYO Pharma, a biopharmaceutical company developing treatments for viral infections, raised 22 million euros ($24.4 million) in Series A financing. Returning investor Sofinnova Partners led the round with participation from Morningside and Bpifrance.
- ENYO Pharma Strengthens Its Arsenal of Hepatitis B Potential Therapies
- LYON, France--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ENYO Pharma, a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing treatments for acute and chronic viral infections, is announcing that it has obtained a license to a key patent enabling it to use agonists of the farnesoid ...
Enyo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Enyo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
key punch ibm 129
penalty kick history
frederick douglass career
irish government origins