A selection of articles related to epaphras.
Original articles from our library related to the Epaphras. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Epaphras.
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother, 1:2 To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 We give...
New Testament >> Colossians
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven. 4:2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; 4:3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of...
New Testament >> Colossians
- King James Bible: Philemon
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy our brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer, 1:2 And to our beloved Apphia, and Archippus our fellowsoldier, and to the church in thy house: 1:3 Grace to you, and peace, from...
New Testament >> Philemon
Epaphras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epaphras books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- First mission in Oklahoma has milestone anniversary
- Epaphras Chapman, arrived at the newly established Union Mission to begin a work among the Osages. At the time, the mission site was in western Arkansas Territory, but today it is Mayes County, Okla. These hardy men and woman built a small village that ...
- An apologia for Colossians 1:1-18
- V8 Paul tells them that Epaphras has told Paul and others of their love in the Spirit. V9 Since the day that Paul heard the news, [What news?
- Historic Deerfield, Pocumtuck Valley Memorial Association acquire documents
- Heather Harrington, Associate Librarian at Memorial Hall Library, sorts through one of the journals belonging to Epaphras Hoyt, one of the area's earliest settlers. Historic Deerfield and the Pocumtuck Valley Memorial Association recently purchased the ...
- 20 Truths from Pioneering Movements by Steve Addison
- It was Epaphras who established churches west in the neighboring cities of Laodicea, Hierapolis, and Colossae in the Lycos valley (Col 1:3-8; 2:1; 4:13). (109). 20.
- The little tent
- In closing he mentioned Epaphras, a founder of the Colossian church, who is “always laboring fervently for you in prayers, that you may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God” (4:12).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesalchemy alchemy in medieval europe
pandurang shastri athavale
-phobia joke phobias
milk garbage song trivia
m2 machine gun m2e50 or m2 e-50