- The Butterflies of India: An interview with Isaac Kehimkar
- It is the regal Red Apollo (Parnassius epaphus) that flies above 10,000 ft in the drier cold desert regions of the Himalayas like Ladakh. Avi: What are the challenges of studying butterflies in India?
- Phaëton by Lully, review
- When it comes to gross flattery, nobody outdid the composers who served the court of the Sun King Louis XIV. And nobody outdid Jean-Baptiste Lully , the King's favourite.
- Classical review: Written on the Skin - Gourmet braised heart, sweet'n'sour
- In a mixed-ability cast, Andrew Foster-Williams's burnished Epaphus, Sophie Bevan's plangent Libye and Ingrid Perruche's fretful Clymène stood out for the depth of their characterisations.
- Phaëton, Les Talens Lyriques, Rousset, Barbican Hall
- The highlight of the last act is a moving duet for Libye and the man she must forsake to marry Phaëton, his rival Epaphus (a sometimes over-forceful but stentorian Andrew Foster-Williams, good fun in the spat between the two men).
Epaphus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epaphus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdark elf famous dark elves in fiction
mystics of the east