- Don't Mind the Mess
- Or how about my personal favourite, ephebophobia (fear of teenagers). The list goes on. There's even a name for the fear of making or taking phone calls: telephobia.
- Ephebiphobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The fear of youth is called ephebiphobia.
- ephebophobia - YouTube
- Mar 11, 2009 ephebophobia (efebofobia) é uma doença que muitos adultos sofrem, e muitas das vezes nem se apercebem.
- Afraid You're on This List? the 10 Least Common Phobias
- Jun 25, 2010 Ephebophobia. The fear of youths is somewhat common among the elderly; however, it is rare among people the ages 18-55.
Ephebophobia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ephebophobia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
hindu sacred elements
kare kano reiji arima
maynard james keenan bill hicks
graph theory covering problems