A selection of articles related to ephedrine chemistry.
Original articles from our library related to the Ephedrine Chemistry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ephedrine Chemistry.
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
Ephedrine Chemistry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ephedrine Chemistry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Meth Chemistry “What's Cookin'?”
- Early 1900s: Western civilization discovers benefits of ephedrine and pseuodephedrine late 1980's.
- NEW OBSERVATIONS ON THE SECONDARY CHEMISTRY OF
- American Journal of Botany 88(7): 1199–1208. 2001. NEW OBSERVATIONS ON THE SECONDARY CHEMISTRY.
- SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL NOTES Colour Tests for Precursor
- on a combination of three known colour tests, is presented to differentiate these and other related ephedrine derivatives. The underlying chemistry is discussed.
- Origins of Medicinal Chemistry
- 1. Origins of Medicinal Chemistry. 3500 BC - Sumerians report use of opium.
Suggested Web Resources
- Erowid Ephedrine Vault : Chemistry
- Sep 30, 2000 Information and images about the chemistry of Ephedrine.
- Ephedra.Nu >> Ephedras chemistry
- Ephedras chemistry. When it comes to ephedras chemistry it's all about ephedrine, the main substance that is hold responsable for ephedras qualities.
- THE CONFORMATION OF THE EPHEDRINES The chemistry of
- The chemistry of ephedrine and its three optical isomers has attracted wide- spread interest because of the physiological significance attached to the structure .
- Computational Organic Chemistry » ephedrine
- May 26, 2009 They examined ephedrine, norephedrine and pseudoephedrine and determined the low energy conformations of each.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.