- epibenthic - Meaning and definition. epibenthic epibenthic The community of organisms living at the surface of the sea bed or lake floor.
- Spatio-temporal distribution of soft-bottom epibenthic fauna on the
- a major factor in the epibenthic community structure of the entire shelf, but it is in the shallow controlling factor for the distribution of the epibenthic fauna. Rev.
- Efficiently measuring complex sessile epibenthic organisms using a
- suitable for routine measurements of the volume of sessile epibenthic organisms.
- A photographic survey of the epibenthic megafauna of the Arctic
- ABSTRACT: The epibenthic megafauna of the high-Arctic Laptev Sea shelf was .
- Plankton and Plankton Surrogates for Reef Aquaria — Cryopreserved Phytoplankton
- But, as the water washes over the shallows, they are confronted by efficient epibenthic filter feeders that are in a very good position to sample large volumes of water.
- Epibenthic Sled : Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Jun 30, 2011 The epibenthic sled is designed to trawl just above the bottom at the sediment water interface (the epibenthic zone).
- epibenthic - Definition
- epibenthic definition from the mondofacto online medical dictionary.
- * Epibenthic - (Aquarium): Definition
- Epibenthic - Topic:Aquarium - Online Encyclopedia.
- Epibenthic: Information from Answers.com
- Epibenthic Living on the bottom of the ocean. What are some examples of an epibenthic marine animal? » More.
Epibenthic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epibenthic books and related discussion.