- epibenthic - Meaning and definition. epibenthic epibenthic The community of organisms living at the surface of the sea bed or lake floor.
- Spatio-temporal distribution of soft-bottom epibenthic fauna on the
- a major factor in the epibenthic community structure of the entire shelf, but it is in the shallow controlling factor for the distribution of the epibenthic fauna. Rev.
- Efficiently measuring complex sessile epibenthic organisms using a
- suitable for routine measurements of the volume of sessile epibenthic organisms.
- A photographic survey of the epibenthic megafauna of the Arctic
- ABSTRACT: The epibenthic megafauna of the high-Arctic Laptev Sea shelf was .
- Plankton and Plankton Surrogates for Reef Aquaria — Cryopreserved Phytoplankton
- But, as the water washes over the shallows, they are confronted by efficient epibenthic filter feeders that are in a very good position to sample large volumes of water.
- Epibenthic Sled : Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Jun 30, 2011 The epibenthic sled is designed to trawl just above the bottom at the sediment water interface (the epibenthic zone).
- epibenthic - Definition
- epibenthic definition from the mondofacto online medical dictionary.
- * Epibenthic - (Aquarium): Definition
- Epibenthic - Topic:Aquarium - Online Encyclopedia.
- Epibenthic: Information from Answers.com
- Epibenthic Living on the bottom of the ocean. What are some examples of an epibenthic marine animal? » More.
Epibenthic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epibenthic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.