- 27 of the best thank-yous from Bates senior theses through the years
- Brian Dupee '06 wrote a thesis on “The Effects of Baitworm Digging and Epibenthic Predation on the Growth and Survivorship of the Soft-Shelled Clam, Mya arenaria, and on the Abundance and Diversity of Soft-Sediment Infauna.” He thanked fellow bio major ...
- Protistan community analysis: key findings of a large-scale molecular sampling
- With regard to taxonomy, it seems plausible that distributions are markedly different between soil-inhabiting and endobenthic taxa, such as Amoebozoa, which are presumably less prone to random dispersal, and planktonic or epibenthic taxa. Top of page ...
- Scientists say melting glaciers are now threatening Antarctic ocean life
- Much of the scientific work on the fascinating and unique organisms occupying the seas around Antarctica has focused on concerns that rising temperatures will upend these communities.
- Bacterial diversity and community composition from seasurface to subseafloor
- Zinger et al. (2011) examined the bacterial beta-diversity of seafloor and seawater ecosystems and demonstrated that pelagic communities and epibenthic communities differed greatly at all taxonomic levels.
- Cashes Ledge warrants monument designation
- This area has deep-sea corals, offshore kelp beds and unique epibenthic organisms at Amen Rock within Cashes Ledge. There is limited commercial fishing and saltwater angling within the proposed national monument, so I was surprised when the New ...
Epibenthic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epibenthic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshurricane allen impact
ethyl acetate other uses
anas ibn malik